Sunday 18 September 2011

[Plan] Week5: 12 Sep 2011 - Greetings


Source: musthavemenus.com

Phew... finally caught up with all my backlog of study plans.

Cultural tidbit of the week:- Bow, Bow, Bow

The vocabulary to be learnt this week:-

  • Adjective: to be so; to be glad
  • Adverb: yes, I see, ok 네; no 아니요
  • Copula: to not be 아니다 (아니에요)
  • Interjection: oh 아
  • Noun: name of various countries and their languages
  • Particle: subject particle 이/가
  • Pronoun: what 워
  • Expression:
    • "What is ... ?" ~ 뭐예요?
    • "What is your name?" 이름이 뭐예요?
    • "I am [Name]." 저는 [Name]입니 다.
    • "I am [Nationality]." 저는 [Nationality] 사람이에요.
    • "Nice to meet you." 반갑습니다
    • "Is that so?" 그래요?
    • "Yes. That's right." 네. 맞아요.

The grammer points to be digested:-
  1. Yes/no questions: 네 and 아니요
  2. Negative equational expression: [Noun1]은/는 [Noun2]이/가 아니에요

Here is my study plan for the week beginning 12 September 2011.

No comments: